quinta-feira, 21 de março de 2019

Greeting

Ut salutas, ita salutaberis!

As we greet (someone), so we are greeted in return


 Post 216_E 
From the moment I began to utter my first words, I did not save on the 'good morning,' no matter whether it was  morning afternoon , or  evening . And I always received a greeting back, usually in the same way: Good morning!

In the picture above I'm returning the greeting of the kitten that appears daily to receive me at the door of the nursery.
Meeting at the door of the nursery
Dad told me that November 21 is World Hello Day. The objective is to greet to at least ten people on the day. The message is for world leaders to use communication rather than force to settle conflicts.
World Hello Day was founded in 1973 by Brian McCormack and Michael McCormack in response to the Yom Kippur War and it’s celebrated in more than 180 countries. He found it in Wikipedia.

Greeting within Jiu-jitsu is very important to refine interpersonal relationships by avoiding aggressive attitudes and promoting courtesy among athletes:
Greeting within Jiu-jitsu
Did you enjoy the Post? Share it on Facebook!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário